Right of every spiritual body
Who can receive?
How is it done?
Request for Shaktipath
Most peaceful experience
This is the first time that I experienced deep meditation. Kundalini energy was rushing upwards through my spine and I experienced every blockages being released!
Smitha – Bangalore, India
Intense and overwhelming
The energy was more than anything that I could imagine. Jothinanda was raising my kundalini so effortlessly and I was slipping in to the deep state of mind. What an amazing experience!
Nagaraj – Chennai, India
Chakra opening and healing
I experienced every chakra being activated, and many negativities going away. Expereinces from different stages of my life was flasing through my eyes as they were released. Thanks Jothinanda!
Sachin Desai – Pune, India
I experienced extreme happiness during kundalini shaktipath. Today, Jothinanda took me to a new transfrmation in life. I can’t say how valuable gift this is!
Vaijayanthi – Kozhikode, Kerala
Fire, that was hot and enjoyable at teh same time!
Expereince of Kundalini was amazing. I enjoyed soaking in to the energy that was so hot like fire and enjoyable at the same time. It was such a divine experience!
Why is it so important?
Every spiritual aspirant has to go through some special stages in spiritual development, no matter which path or lineage you follow. However, those stages are common to every human being because our energy system and spiritual bodies are similar. One such stage is Kundalini awakening. It is needed to realize Atma and help crack open many hurdles in the path.
After the awakening, the aspirant is never the same. He gets access to many aspects of reality and his true nature. Since then, spiritual development will be aided by this powerful energy. That is why Kundalini Shaktipath is one of the most important practices and the most sought-after by an aspirant.
Who can receive?
We have created a system that is effective and independent of lineage. An aspirant can receive Shaktipath from us and continue doing his original practices without attachment to the Jothi Siddhar lineage.
Who can receive it?
1. Anyone above 15 years
The minimum age criteria for receiving Kundalini Shaktipath is 15 years.
2. Serious seekers
We recommend that only serious seekers apply for Shaktipath. We don’t recommend this for those who want to only experience/experiment.
Who should wait?
1. Pregnancy, sickness
A pregnant woman or those trying to get pregnant should wait until delivery. Such intense energies are not recommended during pregnancy. Those with severe sickness should also wait.
2. Deep emotional or physical blockages
Deep emotional or physical blocks and traumas can create releases that are not easy to handle by an individual. But such situations are rarely seen, and most spiritual students are ready to receive Kundalini Shaktipath.
If you have clarifications about eligibility or any specific situations/conditions you are going through, please specify while submitting the request.
How is Kundalini Shaktipath done?
- Pranashakty’s way of doing Kundalini Shaktipath is through the direct transfer method. The guru touches the physical spine starting from the tail bone to the end and also guides it through the Sahasrara and spine.
- If any block is detected in the person, the guru may adjust the corresponding chakra but this will be done only on a case-to-case basis.
- A simple procedure involving breathing needs to be followed during the shaktipath process that will be explained to the student during the process.
Some changes that can be observed during/after Kundalini Shaktipath
- Hot or cold sensations due to the activation of Mooladhara chakra.
- Heat or Prana movement through the spine during the lifting process.
- After awakening, the sadhak may feel any or some of the following symptoms:
- Heat or cold sensation in the body, spine, or head.
- The spinning of crown chakra or colors in Ajna chakra.
- Some energy crawling sensations under the skin, feeling of losing strength.
- Extreme joy or bliss. Sometimes intense sexual feelings are due to the awakening of the Mooladhara chakra.
- The body may have a feeling of a shield formed around it. Sometimes the person may get abilities like protective skin, clairvoyance, or healing power increased many folds.
Regardless of sensation or feeling, the Shaktipath will happen ultimately. Descriptions given above about sensations are only some guidelines for your understanding so that the person doesn’t get distracted during the process. There are many cases where nothing is felt during the process.
Some important points
Shaktipath is not full Kundalini awakening
There is a widely spread belief that Kundalini Shaktipath raises the Kundalini itself. But it is not true. The process of Shaktipath raises only some energy of Kundalini to your crown, and then it aids our development through daily practice.
Regular practice gives progress
Kundalini Shaktipath becomes an aid along with your regular practice. Just receiving shaktipath will not give you progress.
Kundalini shaktipath won't give instant enlightenment
We don’t find joy in selling the word “enlightenment.” We believe that shaktipath is not the end. It is just the beginning of a journey. All our great Siddhars and rishis have done years of practice to achieve the supreme state of enlightenment.
Registration and acceptance
We give Shaktipath only up on the request from the person and are in no way obliged to give it – even though will do our best to honor it. Course fee/donation is involved.
Request for Kundalini Shaktipath
Cost: 5000 INR
Please submit the following form, and we will get back to you with the details.